Thursday, August 7, 2008

3 days b4 the congress..... a 3 días del congreso....


UUUFF!!!! Is only the first week of university and I am already leaving for 2 weeks! As you might now by now, I will be a mexican delegate for the WORLD YOUTH CONGRESS 2008 in Quebec, Canada. To be honest, I Can't believe it yet!!! I feel like everything is going so quickly because I remember when I was just applying for it...and then when I knew I was accepted....it seemed to be so far away....and now is less than 72 hrs away!!! I feel very excited and lucky to be a part of this awesome congress. I know I'll meet a lot of interesting people as well as learn from different problematics that we'll be shown in the convention. I will be giving a workshop 2 about indigenous situation in my country, Mexico.

=) I know it will be a great experience!! And I hope this is the first of many more to come!
xx


AHHHHH! Es la primera semana de universidad y ya me estoy yendo las próximas dos. Fui elegida como una delegada mexicana para el CONGRESO MUNDIAL DE JÓVENES 2008 en Quebec, Canadá. Para ser sincera....aún no puedo creerlo!! Siento que todo esta pasando tan rápido porque me acuerdo perfectamente del momento cuando aplique y después que supe que fui aceptada...se veía tan lejano....y ahora en menos de 72 horasestaré ahí! Me siento muy felíz y afortunada de
ser parte de este maravilloso proyecto. Sé que conoceré a mucha gente interesante al igual que aprenderé de diferentes problemáticas que serán enseñadas en la convención. También daré un workshop (taller) sobre la situación indígena en mi país, México.

Será una gran experiencia. Espero que sea la primera de muchas por venir!!
xx


No comments: